Today is the death anniversary of George Carlin. The man was amazing with a great sense of humor. His comedy was one of a kind. George was never afraid to express himself. I respected his outlook on life. Gone but never forgotten. Long live, George Carlin.
Here are some of favorite quotes from George Carlin:
1.”Cloud nine gets all the publicity, but cloud eight is actually cheaper, less crowded and has a better view.”
2. “Atheism is a non-prophet organization.”
3. “Here is a message from the National Institute of Pancakes: It reads, and I quote, “Fuck Waffles.”
4. “Property is theft. No one ‘owns’ anything. When you die, it all stays here.”
5. “Once you leave the womb, conservatives don’t care about you until you reach military age. Then you’re just what they’re looking for. Conservatives want live babies so that they can raise them to be dead soldiers.”
6. “I never joined the Boy Scouts. I don’t trust any organization that has a handbook.”
7. “I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.”
8. “I wanna live. I don’t wanna die. That’s the whole meaning of life: Not dying! I figured that shit out by myself in the third grade.”
9. “One thing leads to another? Not always. Sometimes one thing leads to the same thing. Ask an addict.”
10. “Capitalism tries for a delicate balance: It attempts to work things out so that everyone gets just enough stuff to keep them from getting violent and trying to take other people’s stuff.”
Here are more George Carlin quotes. Enjoy.
Here are some of my favorite George Carlin videos. Enjoy.